About Black Oak Wind Farm
The Mission of Black Oak Wind Farm LLC is to give New York residents the opportunity to own wind energy assets, providing clean energy to the grid and financial returns to our investors.
Our Vision is to develop, own, and operate an 16.1 megawatt wind farm in western Tompkins County, New York. There will be seven GE 2.3 megawatt turbines, planned to start construction in 2015.
By opening the investment pathway directly to individuals, Black Oak Wind Farm is offering investors the unprecedented opportunity to claim ownership in a project that will provide positive personal and financial returns. With solid institutional backing and an empowering approach to clean energy development, Black Oak Wind Farm is delivering More Power to You.
Board of Managers
Our Board of Managers is composed primarily of Tompkins County residents:
- Peter Bardaglio, President of the Board; founder, Tompkins County Climate Protection Initiative; founder and and managing partner, Seneca Strategic Consulting, LLC.
- Chuck Bartosch, CEO, Clarity Connect
- Matthew Clark, co-founder and CTO, GORGES, Inc.
- Dominic Frongillo, former deputy town supervisor, Caroline, NY
- Lexie Hain, Secretary of the Board; co-owner, Motherplants Ltd.
- Alex Hagen, Treasurer of the Board: CFO, Renovus Solar
- Leslie Hoffman, Shelter Island, NY
- Carolyn Kreisel, Trumansburg, NY
- Anne Koreman, home inspector & trained themographer, Every Square Inch Home Inspections, LLC
- Dean Koyanagi, Tree Gate Farm
- Michael Meador, Trumansburg, NY
- Frost Travis, Travis Hyde Properties
- Marguerite Wells, Vice President of the Board and project manager email@example.com 607-330-0399